Just as easy as switching up your stance, this lightly insulated jacket reverses from a quilted exterior to a smooth taffeta exterior. We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco’s North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store. From the beginning, the brand committed to serving all those who desired to explore and to serving our natural wild lands by helping to conserve them. At our core, we believe exploration creates an indelible bond with the outdoors, inspiring people to protect our land and pass these beliefs down to the next generation.
- Lightly insulated, weather-resistant reversible jacket. Wind resistant, water resistant, breathable.
- Rib-knit cuffs, collar and hem. Zip hand pockets. Welt hand pockets.
- Machine quilted. Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss.
- Durable Water Repellent. DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Original North Face, lifetime warranty. Machine wash.