The completely redesigned 26-liter Jester backpack doesn’t play around when it comes to protecting and organizing your gear. The main compartment features a padded 15″ laptop sleeve. Lash additional layers or equipment to the bungee cords crisscrossing the front of the pack to keep them easily accessible. We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco’s North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store. From the beginning, the brand committed to serving all those who desired to explore and to serving our natural wild lands by helping to conserve them. At our core, we believe exploration creates an indelible bond with the outdoors, inspiring people to protect our land and pass these beliefs down to the next generation.
- Our classic 26-liter Jester was redesigned with a comfortable back panel and shoulder straps. Front elastic bungee for external storage.
- Floating padded 15″ laptop sleeve in main compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls.
- The FlexVentTM suspension system boasts compression-molded shoulder straps and a padded air-mesh back panel with a spine channel for maximum support and ventilation.
- Two mesh water bottle pockets. Comfortable, padded top haul handle. Sternum strap with whistle buckle.
- Original North Face, lifetime warranty. Machine wash.