With padded sidewalls, convenient organization and a substantial suspension for backpack-style carry that disappears when checking bags, the Porter Series has set the standard for deluxe duffels. This season brings a relocated and dedicated zippered laptop and tablet pocket-and functional storage options for items both big and small-with multiple access points. When a duffel isn’t enough and backpacking bags are too much, the Porter is the answer.
- Main: 420HD Nylon Packcloth. Accent: 420D Nylon Wave Ripstop. Bottom: 420D Nylon Wave Ripstop.
- Zippered top pocket provides easy access to toiletries and liquids. Large panel lockable zip access to main compartment. Reinforced cord loops to attach an Osprey Daylite daypack.
- Front panel vertical zippered pocket for books, travel documents and more. StraightJacket�,� compression with padded wings and lower panel secures and protects clothing and gear. Front panel organization pocket for easy access to small travel items.
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry. Protected rear panel lockable zip laptop/tablet sleeve for quick access at security or while traveling. Stowaway shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and whistle buckle.
- D-rings to attach a shoulder strap (sold separately). Stowaway padded hipbelt to stabilize larger loads. Dual internal zippered side pockets.