Osprey’s Far point 55 is the perfect companion for a long weekend. Feel free to add an extra sweater and a pair of waterproof boots; this pack is designed to handle loads up to 50 pounds. The Light Wire frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hip belt. A mesh back panel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hip belt reduces chafing under load. The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport. Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment. Inside there’s a mesh pocket for small items. Dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during transit. Outside you’ll find a zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organized and sewn attachment points to lash on extra gear. No matter how much you choose to carry, dual compression straps stabilize the load. The main Far point 55 pack comes with a detachable Far point daypack to carry the essential for a hike in the hills or an excursion downtown.
- Fixed, unisex back panel, hip belt and harness system can easily be stowed and zipped away for a slimmer profile when traveling
- Far point Daypack conveniently attaches to the main harness of the Far point pack to provide easy access to gear essentials
- Sleeping pad straps allow for quick, external gear attachment. They can be fully removed to save weight
- There are loops on the zippers of the main compartment to lock your bag. We recommend a TSA recognized lock
- Pockets: 1 interior zip, 1 exterior
- Includes additional bag