All the fun and practicality of the Kanken in a smaller bag. From kids to parents, the Kanken-Mini has a function for everyone. The Kanken-Mini is made of durable, lightweight, water resistant Vinylon F. The main compartment has a large opening making it easier to put in/take out items. Featuring two side pockets and a zippered pocket in the front. Handle at the top, allowing the bag to be carried as a tote, narrow, flexible shoulder straps, sitting pad in the pocket in the back and logo that doubles as a reflector.
- ICONIC SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN: The Fjallraven Kanken-Mini is a sister style to the Kanken classic school pack that has been in style since 1978.
- PRACTICAL AND ATTRACTIVE MATERIALS: Made from dirt-resistant and water-resistant Vinylon F, the fabric can be wiped clean, the Kanken-Mini handles every adventure with ease.
- FORM AND FUNCTION: The Kanken-Mini has a 7L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. Features a content information tag for personalization. The pack is sold with a foam sitting pad.
- VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two accessible side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder “X” design straps and dual top snap handles for easy carrying. Specs; 11.4″ x 7.8″ x 5.1″ and weighs 0.48 lbs.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND HERITAGE SINCE 1960: Started in the 1960 by Ake Nordin’s idea to improve the backpack design. Now Fjallraven has expanded to every corner of the world. The essential ideas remain; provide durable and timeless outdoor equipment.